WHY CRIME STOPPERS?
- Your Donations Stay Local and Support Programs and Services in Our Own Community
- We Work With Local Law Enforcement and the Media to Keep Our Community Safe
- Your Donation is Tax-Deductible
Please click on the “DONATE” button above to use your credit card
Rochester Area CRIME STOPPERS Donations
Serving Local Residents For Over 30 Years
As a 501 c 3 non-profit agency, we are supported by generous donations from individuals, businesses, and corporate and government grants. Your tax-deductible donations to Rochester Area CRIME STOPPERS support an Anonymous Tip Line; Reward Fund; SAFETIP and Web Tip Programs; Felony Fugitive Flyer; and local K-9 Initiatives to provide veterinary support.
There are many ways to support CRIME STOPPERS:
- Text CODEGIVE to 50555 from your mobile phone and follow the link to our Donate Page
- Contribute through United Way! Simply “Designate Your Dollar$ to CRIME STOPPERS Fund 2366”
- Make a secure donation by clicking on our DONATE button (on our DONATIONS page and throughout the website)
- OR mail your tax-deductible check to:
P.O. Box 92208, Rochester, NY 14692
At CRIME STOPPERS, we work hard to ensure that every dollar that we receive is used in the most effective manner. Please consider being an active partner with us, making our community safer one tip at a time. Please give generously!
You may also contribute through United Way! Simply “Designate Your Dollar$ to CRIME STOPPERS Fund 2366” during the Annual United Way Campaign.
“The partnership between CRIME STOPPERS and local law enforcement ensures important information and valuable tips that bring criminals to justice.” -Monroe County Sheriff Patrick O’Flynn